Senior Product Manager, LinkedIn
Product Stacks Series, 2022
Suji Kim is a senior product manager at LinkedIn focused on member acquisition efforts in the International Growth team. Prior to working at LinkedIn, Suji was senior product manager at Amazon where she helped create Amazon’s worldwide delivery experience.
Suji’s product stack includes:
- Outlook and Google Workspace for productivity and documentation
- Zoom, Slack and Teams for communication
- Figma and Figjam for design and collaboration
- Smartsheets for project management
Suji’s tips for using Slack include:
- Setting reminders using Slackbot
- Open conversations in split view
- Setting keywords alerts
- Remind yourself about messages to follow up on later
- Scheduling messages to send later
Product Stacks is brought to you by Storyblok – one of the world’s fastest growing headless CMS’. Try a free demo today.
Subscribe for updates
Get the latest episodes directly to your inbox as part of our Weekly Briefing
You can also subscribe to Product Stacks on Spotify, YouTube and RSS.