Effective date: December 20th 2016
1.2 NOTICE CONCERNING CHILDREN. We are a general audience site, and do not direct any of our content specifically at children under 13 years of age.
- INFORMATION COLLECTION PRACTICES
2.1 WHAT PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION DOES THE COMPANY COLLECT?
- CATEGORIES OF PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION. We may collect personally identifiable information from you in one of two manners. The first is if you provide us with your name and email address while signing up for free resources or the newsletter. The second is if you write a comment and post and list your name, email address and domain
- MODIFICATION OR REMOVAL PROCESS. If you wish to remove or modify any of your personally identifiable information, please contact us using the Contact link on the menu of the Site. you may also remove your information from any mailings by “opting out” as indicated in the emails.
- EFFECTIVE DATE: The effective date shall be December 20th, 2016
- DO NOT TRACK SIGNALS. We hereby disclose that we do not currently honor “do not track” signals issued by browsers or other third party sources.
- THIRD PARTY DISCLOSURE. As a matter of transparency, we’ve decided to disclose to you whether third parties can acquire and track your personally identifiable information through our website. Google and other sites listed below can track you through this site as we use their services for social media and infrastructure purposes.
2.2 WHAT ADDITIONAL INFORMATION DOES THE COMPANY COLLECT?
- AUTOMATIC COLLECTION. Our servers automatically recognise visitors’ domain names and IP addresses. No personal information about you is revealed in this process. The Site may also gather anonymous “traffic data’ that does not personally identify you, but that may be helpful for marketing purposes or improving the products and services that we offer.
- SPONSORS AND ADVERTISERS. We may decide to accept sponsorship and advertisements on the Site. Should this occur, you should assume said sponsors and advertisers will be given access to the impressions and click data on their marketing.
- USE AND SHARING OF INFORMATION
- PERSONAL INFORMATION. We will not share your personal information with any third parties without your consent, except as necessary to provide you with the services offered by us or to comply with the law. Your personally identifiable information is not given to third parties that will market to you.
- ANONYMOUS INFORMATION. We use anonymous information to analyse our Site traffic. In addition, we may use anonymous IP addresses to help diagnose problems with our server, to administer our site or to display the content according to your preferences. Traffic and transaction information may also be shared with business partners and advertisers on an aggregate and anonymous basis.
- DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION. We may disclose personal information if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to (1) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on the Company or its parent company, subsidiaries or affiliates, (2) protect and defect the rights or property of company or the users of the site or (3) act under exigent circumstances to protect the safety of the public or users of the Site.
- SALE OF INFORMATION. In order to accommodate changes in our business, we may sell or buy portions of our company or other companies or assets, including the information collected through this Site. If Company or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, your personally identifiable information will be one of the assets transferred to the acquirer.
- The Site has reasonable security measures in place to prevent the loss, misuse and alteration of the information we obtain from you, but we make no assurances about our ability to prevent any such loss to you or to any third party arising out of any loss, misuse or alteration.
- WEBSITE AREAS BEYOND COMPANY’S CONTROL
5.1 THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
- CONTACT INFORMATION AND POLICY UPDATES
6.1 CONTACTING US
If you have any questions about this Policy or our practices related to this Site, please contact us using the “Contact” link on the menu.